ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Ideas why...

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00

Dodgy sensor, faulty wiring etc? Never had that problem so cant help specifically unfortunately.

Rob660

He he Justy you need to give up your day job, cos youre missing out on a fortune on the comedy circuit mate :)

Cheers for the reponses guess Ill have to take it to Renault and get fleeced.

Not a Clio

lol wait up mate!

1. Are they the proper mk1 mirrors fitted with temp sensor on the underside of the passenger mirror? if not then where is the sensor?

2. if the sensor is in place, then unclip the plastic section on the inside of the doors next to the mittor... you can normally see the plug that the sensor plugs into the loom... make sure the connection is ok.

Aaaahaaaah!

Thatll be it Simon! Think youve cracked it mate cos the door mirrors arent proper Mk1 door mirrors!

I bought this car off some bloke in Peterborough and I tell you Ive had to replace almost everything to make it what I should be.

Front spoiler was one from a normal clio with no fog lights in it (he said someone had stolen them whilst hed left it parked up on the rd when he was selling it) - though theres absolutely no sign of wiring.

2 new 17" front tyres.

Cat!

Battery mount.

Battery

All brake pads and discs

Engine mounts.

Axle raise.

Handbrake

Wiring to side repeaters

Interior door panels

Parcel Shelf

Now the wing mirrors! The list keeps going on and on and all that was before Ive even started on the interior! As soon as I fix one thing I fid theres something else.

All I wanted was a nice valver this summer! Doh! :(

how much did you pay mate - its often the case that these people dont know that what they are sellnig you has a lot of problems - the same happened when i bought mine - ended up with a snapped cam belt, fooked head, broken sunroof, broken engine mounts, blowing exhaust, new tyres needed all round, new wing mirrors, new head unit, new battery , new thermostat, new oil filter, nerw fuel filter, new gaskets, new fogs, new clutch cable, new handbreak cable etc and it still had probs when i sold it!!!!