ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any hardcore valeters/ detailers near Edinburgh?

valver & 2002 mk2
Hey (again!)

A per the title, is there anyone near or in Edin with a passion for detailing?

My paintwork is really needing cleaned up a bit and the car is long over due a hefty clean, (along with repairs and a good service!). I'd love to spend some cash getting it looking good but i wouldn't know where to start beyond a jetwash and a chamois!

Yes, the weather is about to get shitty again, but it would be nice to know the option is there :approve:

Chocolate Bar™
im moving to edinburgh in january, so if your not in too much of a rush ill sort it for you

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Are you Mark? Pour Quoi?

Oh any, delay this till April, pointless till then.

Chocolate Bar™
aye.

thought id move to sunnier climes, after dismissing sydney edinburgh was the obvious choice

valver & 2002 mk2
Sounding great to me!

I'm keen to find out a bit more about detailing n all that jazz but i'd end up buying something that was a load of shite, and at the prices i've been looking at i wouldn't be too amused if i was left with the most expensive playdoh in Britain.

The car is absolutely filthy just now with a few bits of bare metal chips in places on the bodywork, anything i can do with that just now? Such a s**t time of year to buy a car but i didn't have a lot of choice, so might aswell just get on with it.

Where in the burgh of edin you moving to matey?