ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any good 200 deals kicking about just now?

Fiesta ST
I went to Arnold Clarke in Huddersfield back in February as I was set on ordering a new 200. The deal I was offered and turned down was

FF 200
white
cup chassis
recaros
cup spoiler
speedline wheels

Payments were 3k deposit, £281.86 a month over 4 years, final payment of £5415, 10k mileage a year and free VRI

It came down to whether I thought a clio was worth over 20k which IMO it is not

Hope this helps

TT 225+
Hey this offer runs until 31st March (any order placed by then, as factory build is currently end of May/June)

Bugger!

not going to be in a position to order until end of april, or possibly may. Thanks for the reply though!

172 Cup
Some of the figures in this thread make me weep. I've had some pretty tasty cars in the past but never lost any money on them.

Nissan 350z
Some of the figures in this thread make me weep. I've had some pretty tasty cars in the past but never lost any money on them.

Then id be right in assuming none of your "tasty" cars have been new ;)
You either lose it in depreciation or lose it in finance, its all down to personal preference.

Nissan 200sx
Hi All,

I'm looking to purchase a new RS 200, with options ticked it comes in at approx 20500

Dropped into my local dealer to discuss this today - and with the current 4/4/4 deal they would not offer and discount at all.

Any ideas if the dealers can offer discount with 4 years interest free? Or do I have a stubborn dealer :D

I planned to put about 5k down and pay the balance over 3 years.

When really pushed he offered the privacy glass to be thrown in, but really I'd hoped to get the price down to somewhere just over 19k.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
If people could post what quotes they got, that may be interesting.

I went down to Renault & got the following quote:
200 with Cup packs & chasis (£17,630+£450-£1,365 discount)
Speedlines (£185)
Liquid Yellow (£1,300)
Carbon dash (£110)
All the other bits needed for a new car reg & it was £18,830.
***Guy wouldn't give the quote in paper, so I wrote it down, he didn't give me any documentation***

If it was in the £16's - which I know is a big difference, I would have gone for it there & then. I know there is a big difference, but from what I seem to be seeing is there is alot of scope for differing prices. The guy also said that they have no real ability to discount from Renault's prices, they send your wish list off & come back with a price & that's that. Not sure I believed that.

I also asked about the 4 years finance, servicing etc & they said it was ongoing for now & didn't know when it was finishing, they hadn't been advised of it ending.

Nissan 200sx
Interesting, was that -1365 discount available if you planned to take the finance?

In my case;

RS 200 18,120

Cup Chassis450
GT Spoiler205
Speedline Wheels (black)185
Tinted Windows210
Recaro970
Carbon Interior110
Cornering Lights 160

Total 20410

-210 (tints thrown in)

I'd likely have ordered today if I was offered the same discount :)

RS 200
I've just bought a 61 plate, 3k miles, 1 private owner, mint car and I am very, very fussy. 3 small stone chips, 100% factory original.

200 FF with cup chassis, recaros and Renaultsport logos on the lower quarters and Renaultsport mats in albi blue. Sub £13.5k with 12 months tax from a non Renault main dealer.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I don't know - that was just an 'automatic' item which appeared on the screen.

When we went down the option list, the recaro's I didn't notice - so I assumed they were part of the RS 200 with Cup packs, clearly I must be wrong. So that would be another £1k on the price of mine, as I wouldn't have purchased without them. Hmmm, that's more bad news for me.

The discount was explained to me as a direct through Renault discount - offered on the car package you requested. Who put that together for you? I went to Evans' Halshaw.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
If you want both the Recaro seats and carbon interior, then just spec the 'Recaro Interior Pack'

It's both of those items and saves you £70.

That's what I've ordered.

Nissan 200sx
If you want both the Recaro seats and carbon interior, then just spec the 'Recaro Interior Pack'

It's both of those items and saves you £70.

That's what I've ordered.

Sure about that?

The Renault price list I have says Recaros 970, Carbon Interior 110, Recaro Interior pack 1080.

I think it's a bit weird to be listed as a pack when it offers no saving at all!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Just checked and mine was discounted by the dealership. It offers a £10 saving normally. lol.

We also got the RS Monitor, RS mats and a tank of fuel thrown in. Being thrifty FTW. :eek:

Nissan 200sx
Cheers Christopher that'd be great :)

seems like there may not be a great deal of discount available then

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
As above mate.

Thats what we got discounted. Plus we hung them out as much as possible for the part-ex price.

I shopped around at five different dealerships, then picked the salesman who was best and made them match the best offer from the other place. I also got them to heavily discount a set of black centre caps for the Speedlines, since they come with grey ones from the factory.