ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any advice to newcomer to ICE?

Clio1.2 R reg MK2 Phase 1
Hi, got my first car, a R reg early Phase 2 Mark 1 Clio, and I still have the original Blaupunkt tape deck and speakers. I am looking to replace the speakers with JBL or Kenwood ones, possibly Alpine as the sound distorts with the original door speakers at high volume. Will new speakers + old system produce a better result...

I am hesitant to remove the tape deck because of the remote control! Any advice appreicated...

On the lookout
Look at Alpine, Kenwood, JVC, Sony for cheap HU's and speaker wise, JBL, Alpine,

Be careful who you buy from, make sure of feedback etc first....

didnt the cars with the blaupunkt HU come with decent blaupunkt speakers? Personally i would try changing just the HU first, you might find the speakers are pretty good once you have a better headunit driving them!

Clio1.2 R reg MK2 Phase 1
Excellent, got a pair of 13cm JBL's which are awesome and a pioneer deck! bring it on!