ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another update on my 04 clio dynamique! [56k..no way...picture *****!]

renault clio
Hello guys...seeing as it was a gorgeous day I decided to give the clio a hardcore clean and take a few pictures with the update on the wheels. Unfortunately the old man decided to hide the camera so I had to use my camera phone! :(

Got the 172 ff wheels refurbed and sprayed in gloss black...Im absoloutly chuffed with the results...exactly what I wanted!

Let me know your thoughts ....:)

Many thanks
Jez

Photo-0335.jpg

Photo-0329.jpg

Photo-0331.jpg

Photo-0339.jpg

Photo-0340.jpg

Photo-0341.jpg

Photo-0345.jpg

Photo-0353.jpg

Photo-0356.jpg

Photo-0355.jpg

182, Golf
That looks so good!

Always thought of doing that to my old 1.2. I usually prefer a matt or satin finish but gloss really works.

Breaking A 172 Replica
I reckon you should smoke the rear lights and change the silver in the headlights to the darker ones from the earlier dynamiques.

Then it would be invisible.

Sam

Breaking A 172 Replica
Oh and the Renault diamonds and buy my CCd bump strips and handles and front 172 bumper and side skirts.

Sam

BMW M5 & E36
Very nice that is fella. Some rear tints would set it off nicely IMO, along with CC'd side strips/bumper inserts :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Black windows, black lights and colour coding next??

I'm a big fan of all black cars, they look really menacing, although when i sold my black Golf with black windows, it was a weight off my mind, got dirty so bloody quickly!

Clio
they look awesome mate, very very shiny car too ;), try taking some pics without the hose pipe in view next time like you usually do ;)