ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another stafford meet

secret
Another option with gt rob is we have it abit later, rob finishes at 4 and im sure ppl will still b about after that

Looks like its going to b a good turnout

secret
Ahh another prob, wel if its ok it would have to be week after, long time away but more time for ppl to b free etc. Lets make this one a gudden :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I'll be double booked for 4th September as might be going to Manchester meet on that day.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I'm still trying to find somewhere decent in the West Midlands with a dyno...as the place we used to use a few years ago sold it on to a tuner who hasn't got the space for a RR day! :(

secret
I really need a dyno and decent remap place round here. Even a rolling road day would b good and i wana know my figure lol, curious me. Theres midland vw but ppl have said not to go there. Theres a place in wolvo also. A staffordshire RR would b good

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
i'll ask me mate where he takes his mk1 golf as thats meant to eb a great place

meet at robs work would be easy to reach :D

secret
Robs work is fine by me, its in brownhills btw peeps.

Yeah if u dnt mind mate, u still pass my old work everyday?

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
old work!?

im movnig to crooked bridge road soon btw, up from the prison, the 3 storey jobbys, so i'll be a proper staffordonian!

secret
Haha staffordian. I dont work on wolverhapton road now i work at signs 2000 not far from j14. By shell garage and stafford rangers

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I really need a dyno and decent remap place round here. Even a rolling road day would b good and i wana know my figure lol, curious me. Theres midland vw but ppl have said not to go there. Theres a place in wolvo also. A staffordshire RR would b good

i'll ask me mate where he takes his mk1 golf as thats meant to eb a great place

meet at robs work would be easy to reach :D

There is a place in Congleton (Mikeanics) although not sure if thats a bit too far North? It would be A500 by Stoke and then A34. But that's a suggestion. :)

http://jc-webs.co.uk/mikeanics/index.htm

secret
I already have john, been there 5 weeks. Yeah elkworks by landrover, where do u work? Whats ur name btw

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
Thats right roberto.

Not sure john, next few weeks i think.

Im working in penkridge wocka, at dunston business village

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
fancied a change, plus the bodywork needs sorting

think im gonna get it all smooth again and re-wrap it till i can afford to get it in for paint

secret
White again? Wish id sin it will it all on

I cant wait to meet everyone at the meet, put a face to hu im talkin to
Lol

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
nah, not white again.

was thinking about bmw frozen grey, or trophy red. but still not made my mind up

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
So back to the meet, confirmed time, date and location? And where is jude, harry, and t21ads?!