ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another stafford meet

secret
Gona sort out another stafford meet in the same place ( oposite asda ) for the weekend at the end of the month and im gona b there this time lol sorry guys

We will sort dates out between ourselves but was thinking end of the month or start of next, its not last minute then so better to arange. Hopefully have a good turnout aswel

Hope ppl are intrested :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Gona sort out another stafford meet in the same place ( oposite asda ) for the weekend at the end of the month and im gona b there this time lol sorry guys

We will sort dates out between ourselves but was thinking end of the month or start of next, its not last minute then so better to arange. Hopefully have a good turnout aswel

Hope ppl are intrested :)

Do you mean the Asda in the centre of Stafford???

george 172,205,metro
i shall be there in my old but recently bought back clio, its been a while but still alive:rasp:

george 172,205,metro
yeah traded it back but she needs a bit of work now,nothing to crazy and still good fun

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
More the better guys :)

Im thinkin 27th ???

27th is the Saturday, 28th the Sunday...also, what time and is it just a photo shoot/meet...or does anyone fancy doing something while people are down there?

I'm not fussed on which day or time as I'm free all weekends (unless I've pre agreed overtime).

secret
Im free both days aswel, erm not sure what we could do down there, if ppl r up for stuff then i will have a think

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
That weekend suits me. Not sure what we should do, depends on the weather really. Would be good to get some decent photos of our cars. Road trip to a decent pub??? Whatever anyone wants to do, I'm easy.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I think meet up, go for a drive somewhere...ideally a decent reasonably priced public house with food. :)

secret
That could work mate but maybe not for everyone

Lets keep it as a photo meet and then the ones who want to do something can after, then the ppl hu dont wana go for a drink or food can atleast meet up and mingle lol

Will b good day peeps, what time? 12 noon?

I will put the postcode up again and my number if ppl get lost/stuck. Its a massive carpark btw so bring everyone haha

secret
That could work mate but maybe not for everyone

Lets keep it as a photo meet and then the ones who want to do something can after, then the ppl hu dont wana go for a drink or food can atleast meet up and mingle lol

Will b good day peeps, what time? 12 noon?

I will put the postcode up again and my number if ppl get lost/stuck. Its a massive carpark btw so bring everyone haha

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
well i would be happy with saturday as i can make a slight detour from my trip to bala, and i may have a look at the evo triangle whilst over there too! would be epic if we turned it into a evo run but i dont want to turn the meet into something its not!

secret
Wel so far everyone is both days except elkworks so shal we change to sunday before its too late

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I've sent PM out to the W.Mids list regarding this...hopefully have a good turnout and some extra input/suggestions. :)

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
I've sent PM out to the W.Mids list regarding this...hopefully have a good turnout and some extra input/suggestions. :)

Just incase a few people go to asda, the meet is in the old river side car park across the road from asda.

secret
Just looked at google maps and it doesnt help, when you see asda on you right keep left and follow the road round to the left ( you should see everyone at this point so wave )

If asda is on your left go in the right lane and go all the way back round the island and folow this ^^^^

It is easy to find guys

RS 182 CUP
im working the 28th! gutted:cry:

but if anyone wants to nip by to get theyre tracking done for £15 (normally £32)