ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another special rs 200...

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
A 'raider' with Matt stealth grey and Matt diavolo red according to Renault uk's Facebook page :-/

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Renaultsport is launching Clio Renaultsport 200 Raider, a highly exclusive limited*edition of the award-winning hot hatch.* With a wealth of extra equipment over the standard Renaultsport version on which it is based, this limited run of 50 cars for UK customers offers exclusivity and style.*

A first for Renault, and highly exclusive, even amongst the most expensive cars on the market today, Raider is finished in matt Renault i.d. paintwork. The choice of matt Stealth Grey or Diavolo Red is contrasted by a gloss black finish to the roof, rear spoiler, F1-style front blade, rear diffuser and door mirrors.* This gloss black finish is also applied to the 18” ‘Interlagos’ alloy wheels, one inch larger diameter than the standard 200 wheels.* These are fitted with Bridgestone RE 050A tyres, as used on the record-breaking Megane Renaultsport 265 Trophy. *Naturally, the acclaimed Cup chassis is standard featuring a lower ride height, stiffer springs and dampers, quicker steering ratio and red finish to the Brembo brake callipers.* The exterior finish is rounded off by extra-tinted rear side and tailgate windows and a Raider badge.*

A warm interior welcomes the driver.* Leather upholstered Recaro seats are complimented by the zinc grey finish to the centre console and fascia inserts.* Contrasting with this is a white rev counter.* Bluetooth, USB connectivity, automatic climate control and Renaultsport carpet mats are also fitted.* A numbered plate identifies the number in the 50 production run.* Customers can order their Raider with a no cost choice of either Renaultsport Monitor – Renaultsport’s on-board telemetry system – or Carminat TomTom Live satellite navigation.*

340i
The new, new, NEW Clio 200 Raider...

Announced by RUK earlier today...

We are delighted to announce the launch of a highly - exclusive limited edition of the award winning hot hatch. With a wealth of additional equipment over the standard version on which it is based, this limited run of 50 cars for UK customers offers style and exclusivity...
A first for Renault, Raider is finished in matt i.d paintwork:
- Matt Stealth Grey or Matt Diavolo Red
Other standard equipment includes:
- Gloss black roof, rear spoiler, front blade, rear diffuser and door mirrors
- 18" gloss black Interlagos alloy wheels
- Bridgestone RE050A tyres (as fitted to the record breaking Trophy 265)
- Cup chassis
- Extra tinted rear windows and tailgate
- Raider badge
- Leather Recaro seats
- Zinc grey centre console and fascia inserts
- White rev counter
- Bluetooth
- USB connectivity
- Climate control
- Renaultsport carpet mats
- Raider plaque
- Choice of Renaultsport Monitor or Carminat TomTom Live naviagtion system
Available to order from the end of October, when prices and and more details will be announced...

CHR04312.jpg

CHR04322.jpg

Suzuki Swift Sport
Re: The new, new, NEW Clio 200 Raider...

I think it looks like a toy with those wheels and tires? hmm...

I want to see this in Matt Diavolo Red. Doesn't sound overly appealing, nor do the 18's look right.

Leather Recaros are a nice touch but the wheels look too big...

Why give it 18's when the normal one has 17's and handles brilliantly?

Strange choice. Won't be cheap.....

Mini Cooper S

Would rather have it on the 17" black speedlines in red also but it won't be cheap!

Evo 5 RS

Not what I was expecting when I read raider but very nice all the same.

My ph1 has a white rev counter.....

;)

a 200 on laguna/R26R wheels, my how you push the boat out renault.

flippin joke you lot are, and yes i know you will read this.

Turbos.

Matt grey is awesome. Big wheels make it look like a roller skate...

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Some one on here will buy one just like the Silverstone one with its limited run of 50 in the UK too. Just hang on until the end of next year for the final special edition end of line to the present shape clio (rumoured to be along the line of a Williams/Renault partnership) before the new RS in 2013 available in 5 door version only.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T

a 200 on laguna/R26R wheels, my how you push the boat out renault.

flippin joke you lot are, and yes i know you will read this.

Well they have to use up their spares and cast offs up some how, before the all NEW RS CLIO in 2013!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Some one on here will buy one just like the Silverstone one with its limited run of 50 in the UK too. Just hang on until the end of next year for the final special edition end of line to the present shape clio (rumoured to be along the line of a Williams/Renault partnership) before the new RS in 2013 available in 5 door version only.

why would renault make the clio 5 door only? 5 door clios probably adds upto 5% of total sales. its a no brainer. its like maccy d's stopping selling big macs.

All these special editions, and not one of them makes me even slightly jealous.

Well spec'd normal 200 > any special edition.