ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Scottish numpty

Clio 172
Hi guys.

just joined

Me and my mate have just bought a 172 that were going to use as a road legal trackcar.

Joined up so we can seek advice and speak to other clio fans.

Car is copletely standard so going to get it a clean up and get the track modifications underway.

Hopefully get a trackday at knockhill done soon. :rasp:

1B3FD49A-873F-4463-801B-5C9B7F1392B3-1950-0000040414DC014F.jpg

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Welcome along, Where abouts in scotland? Hope to see you up knockhill sometime!

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
Welcome along, she looks well. Good base to start from :) Where abouts in Ayrshire you from? I think i have seen this a few times before

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
I only seen it a few times about town though so you could be right. Hope it goes well for you, there is a wealth of knowledge on here so nobody will see you stuck :)

Clio Trophy
this wasnt the clio that had the timing belt done at the garage in patna and it got to polnessan and went bang and had to get a new engine is it?

Clio 172
Im pretty sure i had noticed the car in or around Ayr before me and Tommy bought it. It's had a few owners so will have been bombing about the area for a while i guess.

Thanks for the welcome folks. The picture above is when we picked the car up and brought it back to Tommy's garage. She is looking better after a bit of tlc. Im sure Tommy will post the other pics up later.

Cheers
Dan