ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another RR at falkland?!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
yes the rollers might have broken down but to be honest the other 2 times they have gave spot on results and @ £20 a run thats brilliant, quite interested in trying Hypertec as its just round the corner from me but they appear to be quite expensive. falkland have always done us well plus it gives you a good base to go on because of your previous runs

bet the ph1 makes about 150bhp lol gutted!

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Was £25 last time due to numbers.

After being there 4 times, 5 times for others, i think most people were happy with 2 times and unhappy with the 2 other times i was there.

So i can arrange a meet at Falkland, and or arrange one at Dastek (DEPOSITED Event). No deposit. NO MEET.

Names so i can see

Falkland (Glenrothes)

Dastek or Dashfixer (Glasgow)

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
I think it is perfectly sensible.

I believe i am known enough to handle deposits. The usual for CS meets is 100 people say yes, 10 turn up. So im not risking £100 on a deposit for people to back out.

So if you want a really good Rolling road, say.
But be prepared to place a deposit and loose it if you dont turn up.

Skoda fabia Vrs
would be intrested in going to this if its not ages away!!

dastek is in fife which is a treck!!

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Dashfixer in Hillington use a Dastek rolling road.....far better setup to Falklands by a country mile.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Dashfixer in Hillington use a Dastek rolling road.....far better setup to Falklands by a country mile.

+1

The guys know there s**t for sure (not that Falkland dont) i just cannot be arsed to go back up there for it to collapse on its arse.

Dashfixer seem to be the best bet from when i was there last week, really decent guys aswell

Ive already spoke to the guys at dashfixer and they said if you get X amount (cant remember if it was 20+ or 30+) they would put on a BBQ, cant say fairer than that tbh

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
http://www.dashfixer.com/

Right, if you want a meet there. Are you all prepared to deposit down?

Believe when i spoke to Jim he said £15 deposit. Wasnt quite sure on the price though as ill get a rough estimate of numbers.

Date: TBC. Most likely a Saturday.

Dashfixer(Deposit £15):

Falkland:

Track 172cup
Star Performance (Dysart, Fife) are really good and i've also been to Extreme Motorsport (Whitburn) who were quite good

could be up for this depending on when it is

koi

Audi S1
If I can get a hold of a RS tuner to remap I would be interested in running to see the difference.

Like gold dust at the moment though :(

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Someone with a bit of decent patter and the ability to haggle needs to speak to Dashfixer, no offence to Adam!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
I'd be up for this of we can get the Glasgow on onboard. Not got a problem paying a deposit.

clio 182
i would be up for a rr event, Glasgow is a trek though!

star performance in perth are meant to be good?

378bhp Leon Cupra R
I thought the last time Dashfixer would only do it on a Sunday......not that i'm complaining a Sunday would suit me.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Hmm im tempted but i only have a 1.4 so not sure if its worth it, lol, unless someone can convince me to go lol.
how much is it in total?