ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another PC polisher convert!

Renaultsport 220T

LOL, I cant lay calm to all of that rubber being mine! But they may be some Pilot tread matches there somewhere! (Officer) ;)

Thanx for your comments. :)

PS, Stu, PCs not for sale, get your Dad to import one for ya!

Quote: Originally posted by 182WRC on 22 August 2005

PS, Stu, PCs not for sale, get your Dad to import one for ya!

I would but hes skint...........he gave all his money to Shaun (182_Blue) for polish eh:D

Cya Stu

Renaultsport 220T

PMSL :D

It was well worth importing one. Will probably pay for itself as well, as Ive been asked by a couple of mates to do theres for them, now that theyve seen mine done today.

K20 EG Hatch

very nice. how much are they? and where do i get one ( well everything i would be needing) does it take just as long as waxin by hand with one?

Quote: Originally posted by Dan Page on 22 August 2005

very nice. how much are they? and where do i get one ( well everything i would be needing) does it take just as long as waxin by hand with one?
go here mate http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=160351&PagePosition=1CLICKY , all you questions will be answered, if you do want one pm me for latest discount code (15%)

its not the time it takes to do the car, its the quality of the results you get, and the fact you can remove swirls etc with it, which would be near impossible by hand

182 Full Fat

..... 182WRC, (sorry hit enter by mistake) took me out the other week, they sound great. Just saving up for some myself, but got holiday soon, so maybe October time after 12k service!

Renaultsport 220T

Yes, as Nick said, Hayward and Scott fabricated the exhaust, they did a wicked job, Tommy Gun pioneered this system, and theyve fitted about 3-4 other ones as well. Worth every penny.

cheers
:)