ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another "Nice day? - I'll clean my car" Thread (56k no no - Mass Ph1 Wh0rage)

SQ5
Well unfortunately I only had my willy wheels on but they look good in the pics compared to the condition of them! I think I took too many photos :p but who cares its the first time its seen a mitt in a month!!

The reason for no fogs is one decided to pop the glass out so therefore I thought I'll rip them both out! Only things new since last time are the exhuast has been changed and now have matched inlets (anybody elses engine make so much more noise now?!)

Only taken with a point and click so the HDR's at the end aren't the best and neither are the phone pics at the end too! Need to get some money for a DSLR!!

Any way, all comments welcome!

DSCN3222.jpg

DSCN3223.jpg

DSCN3224.jpg

DSCN3225.jpg

DSCN3226.jpg

DSCN3227.jpg

DSCN3228.jpg

DSCN3230.jpg

DSCN3231.jpg

DSCN3232.jpg

DSCN3233.jpg

DSCN3234.jpg

DSCN3235.jpg

DSCN3236.jpg

DSCN3237.jpg

DSCN3238.jpg

DSCN3239.jpg

DSCN3240.jpg

DSCN3241.jpg

DSCN3242.jpg

DSCN3243.jpg

DSCN3244.jpg

DSCN3245.jpg

DSCN3246.jpg

DSCN3247.jpg

DSCN3248.jpg

DSCN3249.jpg

DSCN3250.jpg

DSCN3251.jpg

DSCN3252.jpg

DSCN3253.jpg

DSCN3254.jpg

DSCN3255.jpg

DSCN3256.jpg

HDR's (so far)

1721.jpg

1722.jpg

water.jpg

Phone (N95)

DSC00185.jpg

DSC00186.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

DSC00189.jpg

And A video from snetterton before I had the IM CNCed (How loud!?)

th_Cliosnetterton.jpg

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
nice pics! bl00dy loud vid aswel! :)

whats that sticker in the back window?

SQ5
Cheers people, sometimes it really suits the car even though gold and silver is a no no in most places! And it does get some looks lol!

Sticker in the back is the Snetterton circuit, bit of a mickey take at the nurburgring sticker :p

I'm up for a little photo session soon, and i really want it rolling roaded too!

SQ5
lovly looking car... i think that would look mint with the wheels painted black!!!

Thats why the 172 OZ's aren't on, they're going.. wait for it.... Anthracite, but with a blue inside if I can be bothered to do it!

Cheers Foxy, I didn't think they were to good as first is a bit grainy and second doesn't look much different. Third is crap as was form a Cam phone!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely Car.... anthracite Williams wheels would look Mint IMO

I'm doing Snetterton on Thursday 19th can't wait :d

Turbo'd lude, Astra
Looking good :)

I thought it was you i spotted outside stowupland village hall the other day, was driving past and said to the other half i reckognise that plate.... also my sisters ex spotted you driving through stowmarket on the sat night i believe, was a few weeks back!!

SQ5
Yes! I left it there over night as was there for a party, and the following saturday around 3am I drove through the town centre and my fog light glass fell out over them little cobbled bits :(

It will be my OZ's that go anthracite, then maybe the willy ones too. OZ's don't need refurbing but the willy ones need a LOT! I think my car will look like Loz's soon :s