ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Newbie to Cliosport

2004 ph2 172
Hi there.

um... I'm an engineer living in Sweden currently running a 2001 Ph1 172 Sport. Mods are minimal, 57i filter kit and a full K-Tech stainless system with Janspeed De-Cat

My old and much-loved 1991 16Valver is currently stripped to the bone and on the cards as a track-day project.

(I also run an XR650, but that's irrelevant here.. right?)

That's about it really... Goign to be needing some advice so right now I'm off to the technical section :)

Cheers,

Nick.

http://picasaweb.google.com/sensiblenick/ClioPics

2004 ph2 172
UPDATE....

So the 172 got Chavaged a couple of years back, and the Fugly 17" monstrosities on it got pinched. Insurance paid up and Demon Tweeks winged a set of 16" Team Dymanics rims with Toy Proxes rubber on them in the general direction of Sweden. Marvellous.

Fail.png

Life moved on - as it tends to do.

I now own a house and a tractor! :eek:

The 1991 Valver is still stripped, but that project floundered terribly after my mate decided that climbing was more important, and I joined him.

Now with a toasty-warm garage, a Ford Focus and an Astra to get me and the missus to work daily, the 172 can be turned into a track machine.... I aim to start in earnest next winter.

I have a fairly extensive shopping list, with ITB's and a Quaife ATB hiding near the bottom in the "might win the lottery" section, but most of all it's going to be interesting to get it all past the Swedish "MOT" system - A rollcage requires the car to be re-registered. Hilarious... not. :dapprove:

Seeya around!

/Nick