ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another new angle

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Needs less chewing gum.

I'm starting to understand why teachers hated watching kids chew gum in class now.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Glovetastic.

Do you change into the disposable plastic ones when filling up at the petrol station or stick with your "standard" gloves?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Glovetastic.

Do you change into the disposable plastic ones when filling up at the petrol station or stick with your "standard" gloves?

Touch a fuel pump with them? Are you mad!!!

The only thing those gloves touch is the wheel, handbrake, gearknob, and the inside of the protective bag that they came in.

what is it with the gloves? lol your not on track :p

You've not seen my wheel then?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/MarkCup/100_3062.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/MarkCup/100_3061.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/MarkCup/100_3059.jpg

It doesn't feel very nice.

Last edited:

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
^^^ Ha ha ha, you strap £500 of camcorder and mount to the outside of your car and drive along at some miles per hour then!

Bad light stopped play so didn't get a chance. Plus I'd like to get a proper retaining safety strap for it so that if it does detach, at least it won't go bouncing into someone's windscreen.

I've test fitted it to my front bumper looking back alongside the car...trouble is the bumper had a bit too much flex in it.

Going to stick it on the outside of the driver's window facing down at the front wheel - see if I can catch the fireworks.

Megane Team II F1 R26
I think people are focusing to hard on the gloves and missing the point you eat your steering wheel!! haha (just messing)

word of warning though, be very careful where you mount that (if on view) a fair few of us went on a nice run (12 motorbikes) with Tank mounts and cameras, we got pulled and was asked to rewind the last 10mins ride...! luckly no one was 'playing'!!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Hmmmmmm....a certain driving prowess, a complete lack of words....
You're the Stig aren't you Mark..... come on...admit it!

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
^^^ Ha ha ha, you strap £500 of camcorder and mount to the outside of your car and drive along at some miles per hour then!

Bad light stopped play so didn't get a chance. Plus I'd like to get a proper retaining safety strap for it so that if it does detach, at least it won't go bouncing into someone's windscreen.

I've test fitted it to my front bumper looking back alongside the car...trouble is the bumper had a bit too much flex in it.

Going to stick it on the outside of the driver's window facing down at the front wheel - see if I can catch the fireworks.

ive been to 120 with it stick to my door, (not the glass) yes it moves about loads and the mount was freezing when i took it off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5t0jJDUmN8 be a man, i was hoping rob wasnt gonna take the camera off.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I think people are focusing to hard on the gloves and missing the point you eat your steering wheel!! haha (just messing)

word of warning though, be very careful where you mount that (if on view) a fair few of us went on a nice run (12 motorbikes) with Tank mounts and cameras, we got pulled and was asked to rewind the last 10mins ride...! luckly no one was 'playing'!!

If they do that again tell them to get stuffed!

They got no power to request that - I think.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

If they do that again tell them to get stuffed!

They got no power to request that - I think.

The polis will do as they please when they please!