ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Modification

After fixing my rear brakes i thought i might aswell fit the bonnet i picked up yesterday, £40 :approve:

01010065.JPG

01010070.JPG

Still need to get some suspension however that can wait til end of april time.

Now undecided weather to get the full 16v front end or not :S

Remedi said:
^^might as well!

Where are you getting these bargains from? lol

Looks great.

Ill see when its lowered and how it looks before i decide anything

Also ive manage to spent £100 on car parts tin the last week.

mk1 phase 3
looks good mate.

iv got some black valver wings if your interested, was gona put them on mine and get them sprayed up but cant be bothered now, saving for a new car instead.

yours if you want them

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
RSi Dave said:
omg, please read the first post.

I know its high, no need to harp on about it ffs

;) Needs lowered fella! lol.

Smart mate, wouldn't do much more to her. Looking nice.

ollie_yesclio said:
looks good mate.

iv got some black valver wings if your interested, was gona put them on mine and get them sprayed up but cant be bothered now, saving for a new car instead.

yours if you want them

Hold onto them for now if you can. I want to see wat it looks like lowered and then ill see about the front

Thanks for the comments :approve:

how do you lower cars in photoshop, been trying to do it and cant figure it out :S

That red clio doesnt look half bad, i was worried that you could really notice that the back end isnt wider

Beetle
select all round the car but go inside the arches above the wheels then copy and paste it, then drag the image of the car downwards to make the car appear lower. dont forget that you need to select the area above the car aswell otherwise you'll see the layer underneath when you drag it down.