ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Meet In Bristol

Megane 225 F1
Jog on. I never thought I would have to say this but..."My roots are coming though" LOL.

I seem to have lost the proper mailing list off my computer but I got a copy on the college network so I'l get PM's sent out tomorrow.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
When we thinking? I can bring the ratvan! :D

If its after this weekend I can bring the 200 :D

I've finally got some road legal clio's to bring along!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ah ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going out with my Dad, then I need to go to bed early because i'm getting up at 5am to go and get the 200!

flol!! One day, I promise!

Megane 225 F1
You break my heart everytime! :(

This is a last minute one. There will be another soon in Bath. You WILL turn up ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Deffinately! The only reason I haven't come to any others is because i'm too old to be going to car meets with no car! I'll look even more of a prick than I do now.

Megane 225 F1
Unfortunately I will no longer be able to make this Thursday due to being the only person with a car that is able to look after my nephews if my sister in law goes into labour tomorrow evening :(

Megane 225 F1
I don't posting pics of females.....but never family members.
She's on fb if you wanna stalk though.

Brisol my lover..
I might meet up with dan tomorrow night (sunday) have a look at his 200 will meet in the Bristol area.