ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Meet In Bristol

Monaco Blue 172
I want another meet in bristol!!

jim says nandos meet no' 2 (he told me to put this on)

im just happy for another meet up on another evening....

yours yours sincerely, hugs and kisses xoxo

Mr West

Megane 225 F1
Next one will be held in Bath. There's a nandos there as well. And car park is better. Watch this area.

Megane 225 F1
Knew you would be ;)

Steve: Probs around 7-8ish?

And just a note. I will now be working tuesday + wednesday evenings so meets will be on other evenings. This will please most of you as I know you hated mid-week meets.

This one will probably be in 2 weeks time MAYBE!!

MK2 Clio
Thursday is nights to go out to town etc, (plus I work) I reckon we should go Monday, there is no one around monday nights :)

Megane 225 F1
Someone can't take a bit of banter ;)

Why the f**k do you go out Thursday nights anyway? What's wrong with Friday nights?

Don't worry, I'l try and sort something out. But if you think how many people I have to try and accommodate for, I will never be able to please everyone.

MK2 Clio
Really, when is your cheap nights then? A Pub is alright but we want somewhere undercover aswell don't we?

Inferno 182
woo hoo i can make the meets at normal time now rather than turning up late if at all on wednesdays.

good to see you've seen sense will ;)

Megane 225 F1
Oh I see. As soon as beer is involved, your up for attending ;)

Let me know of a good pub then.

SchwepTek™
Beer + Mace + Simons....... i'm game if its before i fly to Hong Kong next Sunday.

Oh haii btw...its been a while.

;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Fcuk me. If Me and simons are on the ale, i'm up for whatever!! :D

Just out of interest, do you ever do Fri/Sat/Sun night meets?

Monday - Thursday is near impossible for me :(

Megane 225 F1
oww. i want to come.

You shouldn't have fucked off then!

Just out of interest, do you ever do Fri/Sat/Sun night meets?

Monday - Thursday is near impossible for me :(

I never used to do Friday night and Sunday day time as I used to work so I wouldn't organise them but I thin Dan' did one once. As for saturday, I have done a few although these are the ones that people tend to say they will attend and then never show.

Beer + Mace + Simons....... i'm game if its before i fly to Hong Kong next Sunday.

Oh haii btw...its been a while.

;)

Oh hai Sailor ;)

Megane 225 F1
OK well how does Thursday night sound. Longwell green Nandos. ( I have no idea about pubs and places like that in Bristol :( )

Bit short notice but I'm sure there will be a few that will turn up.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
This thursday? if so i'm working away in derby for next 2weeks :(