ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Impreza owner looking for a 182 cup

2006 JDM Impreza STi
Morning all.

Few of you from Scoobynet might well recognise my username.

​Looking for a 182 cup and thought this might be the place to look ;)

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Wish i'd gone for a 172 cup over my 182 now to be honest....

Same, I never use AC and spent so much money on Turinis and Cup gear ( even the dial surround ) so it now looks exactly like one but with a 182 Zorst, belt jobs cheaper too.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Welcome along!

I always find people that know a little about the 'Cup' range always think the 182 Cup is the better as its newer and a 182.

2006 JDM Impreza STi

i know bugger all tbh.

Very new to renaults. Had Impreza's for the last eight years.

​Any advice gratefully received.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Had three impreza's and im now on my third clio. Ace little cars and although not as fast as the scooby, more allround fun imo

Clio 197
Also had 2 scoobies and on my 2nd clio, other than the noise of the flat 4, the clio is a brilliant all rounder

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
182proper, Trophy or 172 Cup...dont be doing half measures on a 182 Cup. If you still want Climate Control...some of the later 172Cups came with it as an option. Best colour (Mondiale Blue), Best Wheels (Turinis)...no toys (so less to fail!)

2006 JDM Impreza STi
Picture of the JDM Hawkeye currently for sale @ £11k ono

SAM_0024_zps72f5c38b.jpg

2006 JDM Impreza STi
Nice but rather not have black.

I'm a detailer and have too many other black cars to look after lol

clio 182 cup
I've gone from an 05 STI Prodrive to a 182 ff and it's the best move I've ever made!

Honestly, the Impreza was dull, boring and uninvolving to drive compared to the Clio... it makes me feel like its 1990 and I'm 17 years old all over again!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
TBH I have heard similar experiences of the 'newer' Impreza models.