ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Harness/Seat mounting question

SchwepTek™
Did you have the bolts facing out of the side of the tunnel in to the seat or upwards to the roof?

Upwards towards the roof. I just need to put a spring washer in under the eye bolt so that it ends up with the eye parallel to the tunnel. At the moment it's more like 45 degrees. I'm not too worried though as on both sides the belt load would act to tighten the bolt rather than loosen it.

182T
Can anyone tell me what length eye bolts are needed? I've got virtually all my parts to go in but don't want to end up with the wrong size and and have to give up and wait another few days.

Clio 220 PH2
19914304051_0e5f96403b_z.jpg

19901703142_1091884699_z.jpg

And the other side is attached here:

19901701032_eab37d0e09_z.jpg
What size eye bolts are these mate did it just bolt straight into the original hole without drilling or tapping ? (Into the original seat belt hole)
Cheers

Clio 220 PH2
M10 eyebolts for the original belt rail holes.
Cheers mate because my scroth harnesses have come with eye bolts in the box and they don't fit in the hole. Would they be M10 not had chance to measure the yet so asking a stupid question lol
Here's a picture of what I have
image.jpeg

This doesn't fit in the hole.
Another quick question the B23a snap brackets can they be used on the outside as well rather than an eye bolt ? (Bolted into the subframe)
Thanks for your help mate :)

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers mate because my scroth harnesses have come with eye bolts in the box and they don't fit in the hole. Would they be M10 not had chance to measure the yet so asking a stupid question lol
Here's a picture of what I have
View attachment 157478
This doesn't fit in the hole.
Another quick question the B23a snap brackets can they be used on the outside as well rather than an eye bolt ? (Bolted into the subframe)
Thanks for your help mate :smile:

No, the ones that come with harnesses are 7/16th UNF thread.

You can use the Schroth bracket both sides yes.