ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another convoy to the chester meet! (Wigan to Lymm)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
icon1.gif
Convoy to the convoy (wigan to lymm)

I know a few people are interested in this so a thread is in order.

Need to be at lymm services at 9.30ish to join the rest of the convoy from here

So setting off from Marus Bridge McDonalds at about 9.10 would be enough time easily.

9am meet at Marus bridge McDonalds

Link to map

1. Iain 007
2. RS-Halla26

just taken this off clio197.net as theres a few people on here that are from wigan and might be game for this!

lol at convoy to a convoy

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I did think the same thing but thats what they want to do then leave them to it ill let them know maybe they want to get something to eat????

Petrol Blue 182
1. Iain 007
2. RS-Halla26
3. Andy.182

Pretty sure RDH was one too, but im pretty sure he was leaving earlier than that :/

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to the other side of wigan to meet up with another member. Could possibly come back to this but we will probably just meet up with everyone at lymm.

Petrol Blue 182
Do this then aswell dude, right near the motorway and leaving an hour later than the time you wanted us to meet?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
It makes more sense for me to do this one as it's closer to me. We may make our way back over their but will more than likely go through Leigh and get onto the motorway at Haydock.