ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another Colombo&Bariani owner

Clio 172
Today I received Colombo&Bariani camshafts for my Clio 172.
They will be fitted next week on thursday. :)

barianif0g5.jpg

RS RIP
:D

where did you order if i may ask !?

PS; also i find it brave and bold to choose the Italian metal over your own German Schrick , you should'nt be dissapointed

Get them set up right; drive over to Holland ;-)

Last edited:
  Clio 172
Hey Frank,

I ordered it from ACAR RAM (Mauro) as you :)
I think the Colombo's are the better choice as Schrick's, aren't they?
After fitting i will send the data file from my rstuner to Henk.
Sorry, I can't drive to Holland, its too far away. I'm from Lower Bavaria ;)

RS RIP
Mauro is a good guy . Very swift delivery too ?
When i ordered mine i did a bank transfer and 2 days later they emailed me that the payment was in and the cams were ready for delivery :eek::approve: Very professional.

I've had experience with other companies across the border that already had my money:mad::mad:

Good luck fitting them and keep us posted ! :)

RSTUNER'ED-C&B'ED RS-1
not really mandatory but if you can get ARP rod bolts and catcams valve springs, the are all gonna be a nice combo.

RS RIP
Hallo Tom ! Wie ist es gelaufen mit deine neue nockenwellen ?

Last thread was about your Espace airfilter, how are things coming along with the Colombo&Bariani heavy metal ?!

Clio 172
Hallo Tom ! Wie ist es gelaufen mit deine neue nockenwellen ?

Last thread was about your Espace airfilter, how are things coming along with the Colombo&Bariani heavy metal ?!

Hi Frank,

die C&B's laufen echt gut :) 8kw mehr Power als davor. Aber ingesamt habe ich noch zu wenig Leistung (viel weniger als du mit deinem Setup).

Espace V6 Airbox is nice, too. Much better as the BMC Airbox setup. I have a question about the K-Tec Stealth. I'll send you a P.M.