ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another clio owner from essex

MK3 1.2 Dynamique SX
Hello everyone, ill try and keep this as quick as possible, this is my 5th clio, started off with a mk1, wrote that off at 17 (learning from my mistake) then keep switching clios passing by 3 mk2's all kept as standard as I didn't bother modifying due to them just being a run around, now I've just bought myself a 57 plate clio dynamique sx in metallic grey, I'm picking it up Wednesday morning and ill be posting the pics up in a couple of days! I have a few mods in mind but wanna keep it subtle looking, seen a few cars on here I really like the look of. But again a big hello to everyone!

MK3 1.2 Dynamique SX
Thanks guys, Igonzalez, you got a progress thread or pics of your car? Also noticed your from Rainham, I'm right near you, I live in Romford and work in West Thurrock, see you around ;)

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Thanks guys, Igonzalez, you got a progress thread or pics of your car? Also noticed your from Rainham, I'm right near you, I live in Romford and work in West Thurrock, see you around ;)

I'm Rainham, Kent not Essex, sorry dude ;-)

Erm no not on here I haven't I'll send you a pm.

MK3 1.2 Dynamique SX
Haha lovely, when you finishing, 6am?.. Would say have a nice cruise home but my mums picking me up as I'm not picking my car up till tomorrow morning :lolup:

MK3 1.2 Dynamique SX
Not SX model and the colour I wanted no :(, It isn't that bad tbh, 1 hour 15 mins it took me the other day when I viewed it etc. Now theres one on autotrader in Basildon lol, not sure if the colour is exact though so nevermind lol.

p.s any jobs going in IKEA ;)

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
as long as everything under the hood is working mate all that counts! Take it your logistics erm dunno mate call in have a chat or on there site I would imagine. Just followed you on twitter btw (@CircularOnline)

MK3 1.2 Dynamique SX
as long as everything under the hood is working mate all that counts! Take it your logistics erm dunno mate call in have a chat or on there site I would imagine. Just followed you on twitter btw (@CircularOnline)

Yeah ofcourse, only done 43k so should be as good as new, 3 months warranty but that don't mean much.. only time will tell aye lol, and yeah good guess lol, ok yeah I'll have a look tomorrow I seriously cbb atm, I'm shattered! but thanks

MK3 1.2 Dynamique SX
43k is good, mine is a 57 and just near 106k LOL I must have done 20k on it last year alone!

Blimey!, you had it since new? I just sold my 03 dynamique 95k £700, it was f****d engine management light kept coming on, just got shot of it fast lol

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
nah bought it when it was on 90k, done alot of driving up to Cambridgeshire last year and where I worked at the Olympics I was all over the place. Head gasket went on it last may had that skimmed and new belts and such so gonna run it into the ground and if I get a new one just break it down and use it for parts most likely. Need to buy some xenon headlamps soon there's a Renault breakers yard in tilbury don't know anywhere else that deals with Renault breakers.

MK3 1.2 Dynamique SX
nah bought it when it was on 90k, done alot of driving up to Cambridgeshire last year and where I worked at the Olympics I was all over the place. Head gasket went on it last may had that skimmed and new belts and such so gonna run it into the ground and if I get a new one just break it down and use it for parts most likely. Need to buy some xenon headlamps soon there's a Renault breakers yard in tilbury don't know anywhere else that deals with Renault breakers.

Thats exactly what I did, but was going into limp mode almost every journey! couldn't hack it no longer haha, I've no idea where it is mate but good luck with it, sure they'll look lovely