ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another bucket seat question

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi all, I'm looking at buying a set of buckets this weekend, the photos look to be real carbon fibre but there's no make on the seats.
I've had a look on Google and come up with these, they're very similar and the patter on the back of the seat is identicle.

http://www.optionsauto.com/prodinfo.asp?number=NRG-RSC-310

Now the seats have some mounts with them but I've got no idea what I need to get them into a Clio.

Can anyone help? Links to some mounts would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Liam.

WRX
You also need clio specific subframes. That link says the mounts are available separately too. GSM in Nottingham have a great choice of seats and iirc a special package that is Clio specific with all you need. Sportsseats4u.co.uk

JON FOZ

ClioSport Club Member
  EVO 6
The sidemounts are not included with the seats.
You will need sidemounts and subframes.
I have my VBD X-Low Clio subframes in the group buy section on here.

D0E04E1B-3195-45D8-9D3A-58C02C0D1181_zpsz8au3vy9.jpg

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry I meant that I've already got a set of seats lined up and they look like the ones in the link above. Didn't type it very clearly.

The seller says he has a sparco mount and an OMP one. Guessing ill still need the clio subframes to go with those yeah?