ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Annoying ticking noise please help

Hi guys,

Drove from work today and heard this horrible ticking noise coming from the drivers side front wheel, its the exact same noise as if you had a stone wedged in the groove of your tyre, i thought it was be this as i park in a carpark which is stoney, however on looking at the tyre its completely fine nothing stuck in it or anthing, the ticking noise only appears at about 20mph then gets more frequent as speed increases, ive also checked the inside of the wheel and theres no sign of oil, anyone know what it could be as the noise is really doing my head in lol

Thanks
Dean

Is it broke cos it ticking? its only just started to do it, its sounds like its coming from the wheel itself or tyre, well this is what i think when i stick my head out of the window at 30mph and listen lol