ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Annoying noise

Clio Sport xxx
Hi,

Got a Mk2 Ph2 172. I sometimes get this really annoying low-pitched buzzing noise, sounds like its coming from the glove box. Some days its there, others its not. When it is there, if I turn everything electrical off its still buzzing away!

Any ideas what it is?

mini cooper (RIP 172)
it's (prob) the little fan for the climate control, it's near the inside light, not worth fixing as its just hammen gain

just turn the radio up only way round it;)

Clio Sport xxx
I have made progress!! I have sourced the exact point where the noise is, and it's actually coming from the unit where the interior lights are!!

What on earth could Renault have put up there to make this awfull noise?!?!?!

Clio Sport xxx
I have made progress!! I have sourced the exact point where the noise is, and it's actually coming from the unit where the interior lights are!!

That is the fan for the air conditioning, something to do with heat regulation, just have to put up and make do.

I have the same problem and that too is where the annoying buzz is coming from. I was told that is where the climat control sensor was and it's the fan that's making that noise that needs a cleaning up. How do you remove that panel in order to get to the fan?