ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Angry with Renault and xenon lamp!!

Golf R32 & 172 CUP

Beyond a joke now, i had an intermitent fault with my driver side Xenon lamp, i phoned the garage and had it booked in, i told them i was pretty sure it was the starter unit as it was intermitent so i thought would rule out the bulb.

First off they took it for the day and deicded to just switch the bulbs round??? and asked me to take it away and see if it did it again, suprise suprise, doesnt workj again 3 days later.

Re-book it in they took the car then decided to order the part in even know they were expecting tyhe car on the same day meaning itwas gone for two days, i recieve a phone call on the second and the part that turned up was for the wrong side. 3 days in the end then.

get in the car today and its still not workin!! 3 times now it will have to re go in again but what the hell is causing it?

Im really fed up with the hassle already, i just want the bloody car fixed! :(

Anyone any ideas??

Pete

Polo + Micra

seems strange that the starter packs would have a side to be fitted:confused:

if the starter keeps trying to fire across the lamp it will f**k the lamp aswell

Golf R32 & 172 CUP

its such a shame as theyve been a good dealer and there local and small so a genuine good service, but what they going to say when it has to go in again!?

Golf R32 & 172 CUP

Quote: Originally posted by Dink on 10 August 2005

seems strange that the starter packs would have a side to be fitted:confused:

if the starter keeps trying to fire across the lamp it will f**k the lamp aswell
Exactly what i thought, and yes io said to him is the starter blows the buld they can replace it as ive told them whats been up!

Lucky you, i had to wait 6 weeks for key barrel!

After 4 weeks, got a phone call saying they had the part and they had it in 2 days later. They let me take it in for the day, when i picked the car up...."Sorry sir but there was a mix up and your part hasnt arrived yet!"