ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AngelWorks Inlet manifold mod

RenaultSport clio 172
Hi Ben!

Were the 13bhp gains just from the inlet manifold?

What would be the rough bhp gains on a standard 172 with the reworked inlet manifold and the remapped ecu from yourself?

193 mk2
yes the 13bhp & 10lb/ft of torque were just from the inlet manifold, it was my car m8. but ben did say i was quiet lucky to gain so much from it.i also gained 11bhp & 15lb/ft of torque after getting an smt6 & a janspeed de-cat fitted by andy @ gdi, same building. he also said i was unusually lucky with my torque gaines lol. i would however advise you get as much done mod-wise before purchasing an smt, as in zaust & ik etc, because its £150 per mapping session after its fitted!!! & each new mod or group of means a re-map.

RenaultSport clio 172
That is some serious bhp/£ ratio, fair play chap! You must be able to waste type r's with that!

To be honest i would prob only do the inlet manifold and the ecu as i am not partial to the sound that an uprated zorst and induction kit provides. Plus its cheap and the insurance companies wont sniff around it either if the unthinkable happens to the car!...................well ive got to get the car first, but when i do, ill be down at angelworks me thinks!