ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Andy's RB 182 FF

Z4 Coupe
Hi, Ive had the car now about 3 months and just thought i'd post up here a few pics from when i purchased and the progress up to now.

Here's a few from when I first purchased:D

DSCF8102.jpg
DSCF8100.jpg
DSCF8098.jpg

First thing on the agenda was the cambelt/aux service which was over due, So got that booked in straight the way with BTM. Fred showed me the idle rollers/belt etc and basically said that in best part of a 1000 miles the car would have gone pop!

After washing the car a few times i began to notice the paint work wasnt in a particauly good condition. Few shots from my iPhone:
IMG_0852.jpg
IMG_0854.jpg

I had a hunt around the detailing section and spotted JimWD's work and sent him an email, A week later the car looked a MILLION times better!

DSC_0234.jpg

Travelling back from White Details i began to here a louder exhaust tone than usual, about 5 miles down the road I put my foot down and bang, The car now sounded like a WW1 bomber, i pulled over to find my standard exhaust had decided to split completly at the weld:(
IMG_0949.jpg

Obviously there was only one way to move forward in this situation and it wasnt going to be weld back together!!.. Que..the.. YOZZA:evil:
IMG_0947.jpg
IMG_0957.jpg

Another job well done by BTM:cool:

Also got my private plate put on accompanied by a Si tow ring.

Before:
IMG_0916.jpgIMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

Thats it for now, Eventually i'll look in to dropping the ride height but for now im happy.. Oh and maybe unleash the Yozza with a De-cat:evil:

Let me know what you think:approve:

Andy

Ollie's Silver Cup
Im actually really looking forward to seeing your car.

I was hoping to get some dents and chips sorted before FCS, but it just didn't happen. :eek: oh well.

Certainly am:) I'm in a convoy from LFE services, what about you?

Thanks again for the comments lads:)

The same mate. Meeting George (Davis) in Oadby earlier and then heading to the LFE meet point.

Will be good to see you car. I'm mates with Ed, so obviously knew the car from when he had it. :)

Z4 Coupe
I was hoping to get some dents and chips sorted before FCS, but it just didn't happen. :eek: oh well.

The same mate. Meeting George (Davis) in Oadby earlier and then heading to the LFE meet point.

Will be good to see you car. I'm mates with Ed, so obviously knew the car from when he had it. :)

Ah right , Good stuff. Nice chap is Ed. Sold me a diamond of a car:) I live in LFE so roll out of bed in to the services for a coffee to go:)

Z4 Coupe
This Saturday the cars going to get a good going over:) Wheels off etc and I'm going to clean then spray the callipers. Not sure which colour though? Would you go just plain silver or something different?

R Clio RS 2.0 Sport
Hi Andy!

Thanks For the info...i will speak to Fred! ;)

Your car looks even letter, love the white wheels! For the cailpers, i would say gray to match with the door plate 2.0 16v, or in alternative...black! ;)