ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

...and the best air freshner is?

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Ok, bit of an odd question but I'm finding the likes of Magic Tree air freshner s don't cut the mustard any more. I do drive with the drivers window open a fair amount of time and I know that doesn't help.

So I'm on the look out for a quality long lasting air freshner. Preferably one which is NOT attached to a dash board vent.

Any ideas?

Thanks.:)

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Found Jelly Belly a little on the sweet side for me. California Scents sound good...anymore?:)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
just bought a california citrus splash

where do people lodge them? i'm thinking velcro under the passenger seat or something, keep it hidden :)

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I've just ordered 4 California Car Scents, Cherry flavoured. Should last me a good few months.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Used to be a Jelly Belly fan, but recently got a California Car Scents one and I'm pretty sure I'll be sticky with them

Every car I've owned has stunk to high heaven of California Scents Cherry inside. Long may it contine.

I remember when you could only get them eBay, then Halfords started doing them.

Used to go for magic tree black ice but I disliked how you had to keep it in the bag so the smell lasted longer. Now I've got bubblegum jelly belly. Had it in the car for a good few months and it still hasn't ran out, its very sweet though!

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Used to go for magic tree black ice but I disliked how you had to keep it in the bag so the smell lasted longer. Now I've got bubblegum jelly belly. Had it in the car for a good few months and it still hasn't ran out, its very sweet though!

Yeah I wasn't too keen on keeping the Magic Tree in the bag. Plus I found that it didn't make it last any longer like the instructions said it would!:(

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
You can get the magic tree scents in aresol form now. I have a can of Black Ice quick spray inside the car every so often and give the tree a good spray too keeps the car smelling nice. Can lasts ages as well because its so strong.

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
Too much choice.... :dapprove:

Christmas is coming up though so i could buy one of each, test them, pick a favourite and give the rest away. Sorry family :D