ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

An update / some market research

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

Hi All,

Firstly a continued thanks to all my customers from this club. Were continuing to grow our business nicely and hope that we are doing many of you a good turn in keeping your beloved cars in top condition!

Now then, Im after some more market reserach from you. This applies to the whole club, across the entire clio range. I am imminently going to be moving premises - Infinicar will stay establised interms of its name and what it does, but I am planning on setting up a new business catering especially for younger people in performance cars - however the scope of the business is virtually limitless - I am planning on setting up an MOT station, service bay areas, an aftermarket parts dept, bodyshop, alloy wheel centre and rolling road. However I want to know what YOU would also like to see...what would make you travel from far and wide? What would you like to see us sell via the net/mail order? Im keen to be different and willing to listen to ALL ideas, however outlandish you feel they are....i like different.....

Cliosport is the ONLY club I am currently looking to work with on this new project at the moment as I feel we have such a broad range of people here from all walks of life - Ive not found another club like it to be honest.

Suggestions can be made as replies to this thread, or via email to mailto:paul@infinicar.com">paul@infinicar.com via phone 01344 426182 (office)

Im really excited about this and looking forward to loads of suggestions from you all. Basically the only criteria is that its to do with you and your cars....!!!

Many thanks for any time taken.

Paul
http://www.infinicar.comwww.infinicar.com
01344 426182
paul@infinicar.com

Clio v6

" Im keen to be different and willing to listen to ALL ideas, however outlandish you feel they are....i like different....."

A nearby chalet/caravan to stay in for those coming from miles away. Just a kettle and a bed would do.

You said however outlandish. Sorry if my idea is too weird.

PS. Sounds very interesting. Best of luck to you.

Mondeo STTDCI

^^^ loving that idea.

If im coming from far and wide Id want summat to eat and drink, and a bog. A clean one at that though no greasy mechanics arses on it. Im very particular and would want Double Velvet or at least Charmin Ultra.

Not particularly interested in mods and I think places like K-tec have that covered on the Clio side of things along with BB. Thing is for me K-tec is MILES away!

Er...what else...Genuine Renault parts so I can get CHEAPER services and keep warranty. Emphasis on CHEAPER there.

Nearly naked supermodels servicing the cars/ walking around and a a good viewing galary to watch from.

Or something decent to do whilst waiting for service work etc I some decient mags or go carting etc.

Ive emailed you some other suggestions though.