ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amy's clio after a winter detail and new bullets

Black Gold Trophy
Despite it was pissing down with rain yesterday, I hate seeing the girlfriends car looking a state, was crying out for a clean and some sealant to protect it over the xmas holidays, so I cleaned it took it in the garage dried it off and gave it a couple coats of chemical guys m-seal. Also gave the interior a much needed clean and polished up the new bullets to give them some shine.

Took some pics in the only place where it was light enough!
IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

The bullets I painted for her
IMG_0248.jpg

Some nice beading (how geeky! lol!)
IMG_0243.jpg
IMG_0242.jpg

Would post up some pics of the lovely lady herself, but I know what sorta comments it would get on here lol!

Black Gold Trophy
yeah it's a really nice car, I wanted to do some swirl correction on it, unfortunately time did not allow for it!
It's come a long way with the painted bits and recaros etc, just need's some xenons, lowering, wheel refurb and some further interior touches I have planned ;)

Black Gold Trophy
stunning, awesome colour. fancy painting me some bullets? ;)

In all honesty mate, they really arent that hard to do. Did those from start to finish in about an hour, however I rushed them! Could have done them slightly better if I had taken my time.
If you want them done at a reasonable price, I'd pm middo! I barely have the time to be honest with you, hence the reason why I had to rush hers :(

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Make me sound like a messy little f*cker! :rasp:
I did hose all that crap off today - win for me.

No tripod fail.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
yeah it's a really nice car, I wanted to do some swirl correction on it, unfortunately time did not allow for it!
It's come a long way with the painted bits and recaros etc, just need's some xenons, lowering, wheel refurb and some further interior touches I have planned ;)

Then your going to end up keeping it ;)

Good job! wish mine was clean....
typical Surrey rain lol

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Nice.

What carpark is that in redhill? Come down from east Surrey college, right at the roundabout, then left, and straight down there?

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Looking good jack :cool:, tempted to paint the 2l 16v black on mine just to make it stand out a little more... cant be asked though lol

mk2 Leon Cupra
Oooh very nice and clean, someones been getting arty farty with the camera!!LOL!! Na looks good and finally got those bullets looking mint. Look familiar tho! Have to meet up soon for a drive or summin?

Black Gold Trophy
lol! Yeah sure mate, I'll be nice and relaxed next week after uni is finished for xmas! I reckon a mini meet with a photoshoot ;)

Formally Clio 182
Looking nice!!

I'm too scared to clean mine at the moment as it will get dirty again within a day lol.

I'm definately looking forward to some nicer weather so I can get it shining again.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
That's what I was like, not the heart to do it!
So he did it for me :approve:

172 Cup
Nice touch Amy, saw it in the flesh last night :)
I want to get my 172 alloys refurbished and finished in anthracite sometime in the future. I think they'll look so nice on a flamer. Bullets like that to match would be awesome as well. Looks so good and yet so subtle on the RB.
Mini meet gogogo, makes such a change to see so many 'clubbers' in the proximity!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Ah, you saw it then, wedged on the kerb. Lovely.
Anthracite does look mint on a flamer indeed, get it done!

You'd be surprised how many of us there are in the area.