ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AMD in Essex

Clio 172
I was wondering if anyone has had there 1*2 mapped by them and if it was any good. I know they good with German cars but they are local to me and would be handy to use them. If anyone has any bad news I will be going to k tec, thanks for your help

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I dont think they have the software yet for renaults go see dan @ 519 automotive hes closer than K-Tec

Clio 172
There was a blue 182 at brands on Tuesday evening that had work done on their car by amd but only spoke for a couple of minutes and it broke on one of the sessions

Clio 172
That's why I was a bit cautious. I'm guessing 519 automotive is a decent safe option then. Cheers people's much appreciated

Williams 2
That's why I was a bit cautious. I'm guessing 519 automotive is a decent safe option then. Cheers people's much appreciated

I used to have an A3 that I had mapped/rolling road/serviced there and IMO theres a few nice guys there, one or two I found really rude though didn't like the attitude so I stopped going.

And yes the rolling road was rumoured to be 'generous'!

Milltek'd clio 182
yeah my cars currently running lumpy, im trying to get them to have a look at the mapping but they are trying to charge me for their service at the mo, i personally think there rolling road is generous, im going next friday to see if there is a problem with my remap, i will keep you informed of my progress.

It's well known that a good k04 on a 20vt will not break 300bhp, and that Rods will s**t themselves after 300lb-ft certainly, yet AMD seem to achieve 340bhp and iirc I have seen 350lb-ft pmsl. My 2871r only did 321lb-ft