ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Am I Mad?

clio gone :(
Just got this
153wbae.png

Sold this
2ij16if.png

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Go and throw your clio in to a set if corners and ask yourself the same question.

Megane looked lovely, clio looks clean (although needs silver wheels IMO)

Go and throw your clio in to a set if corners and ask yourself the same question.

Megane looked lovely, clio looks clean (although needs silver wheels IMO)

nothing comes close to the megane on corners, but this little thing makes me laugh every day, but thats because of the ratttles i think :)
its a stop gap so not sure what to do with the wheels, would love them back to standard but need to justify the expense if the clio turns out to be a one month wonder.

I'm guessing you didn't choose to make that switch, I'm guessing a financially situation made you do it.

If not then yes, yes you are mad.

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
From what I hear, everyone seems to miss their 1*2's once they move away from one, so enjoy it mate!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
if the megane was a stretch financially then no not mate, if not then yes mental!

afraid it wasn't a financial reason, just fancied a change! ha! wanted something i don't worry about when in the car park, leaving it when i go on holiday, taking it on the ferry etc - spent too many hours fretting about it. couldn't justify two cars either...think the plan will be to change my cars every few months and drive as many different things...

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I'd have swapped you my 172 for it any day,
all the belts done this year loads of mods, it's a fast car that comes pre car park dinged.

​Would have been perfect for you!

ha thank you :) i've always had brand new cars too so never had to lift a spanner, its been an interesting experience already, call it a new hobby.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
couldn't of picked a better target, Clio ownership pretty much guarantee's spanner liftage ;)

tell me about it :banghead: its a means of getting to and from work at the moment :D got another RS and normal Clio in the household so very familiar!!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
ha thank you :) i've always had brand new cars too so never had to lift a spanner, its been an interesting experience already, call it a new hobby.

I had a brand new Golf GT 4Motion once, made me paranoid out of my f*cking mind,
I enjoyed driving it but hated parking it anywhere, especially outside my house,
couldn't relax at all, any noise outside and I was curtain twitching.

Then when it got dented on month and keyed another I was gutted, so that was that f*cked,
new cars are a nightmare to own, they can only go downhill from being brand new.

Last edited:

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I've managed to kick my habit a bit and down to just 2 clios currently......probably wont last!lol!!