ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

am i bored

F/F Titanium 182
2 month brand new 182 never had a quick car before, sometimes i think, hey i want to move faster!!!!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Your just gettin' used to it , i used to feel the same in my 172 , got bored with the drive , the colour ..... I sold it without really having a new car lined up , i was lucky to get my hands on a new 182 with cup packs 6 weeks ago , now the spark is back , plus i've never washed a car so much in my life ,lol .

Wait 'til it goes in for a service , and you get a 1.4 courtesy car , you'll think your in a rocket when you pick yours up ;)

BMW Z4 3.0i
MRBILLYUK said:
Wait 'til it goes in for a service , and you get a 1.4 courtesy car , you'll think your in a rocket when you pick yours up ;)

1.4? they give you a 1.2 at renault manchester, pff! Hopefully they might have the mk3 by my next service so I can see what that's like.

Mind you, nothing handles quite like a hire car, eh? ;)

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Davey_182 said:
2 month brand new 182 never had a quick car before, sometimes i think, hey i want to move faster!!!!

If your bored after only 2 months perhaps the 182 isn't for you? I've had my new 182 9 weeks now and can't get enough of it. I do 150 miles,6 days a week and still take any opportunity to drive it.
You won't IMHO get a better,fun car for your money from new. If you sell have you got a budget as to what you can afford?

Lux'd Glacier White R26
You can't really go quicker for the price of these cars, nothing thats on a 04 plate of above!

Excellent cars imo, and i love to drive it, hard!

Tyson.