ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

am I being cheeky?

02 Clio Extreme
Hello.

Car is booked into the garage to have the anti roll bar bushes replaced 2moro morning.. would i be cheeky to ask them to fit an anti roll bar at the same time, if they taking the wheels off.. surely it would only take them 10mins to bolt the roll bar on? Or do they need to take the coilys off?

Can someone shed some light please?

Thanks

Well im attempting the fronts myself, Been told its a fiddly b*****d job but ill try and do it myself.

Someone else will be able to tell you if £200 is reasonable, Does seem fairly high to me.. But im not a mechanic..

^ just lol. smooth :S

anyway, strut brace is a 5 minute job, wont need to take the coilys off or anything. its in the boot, undo two nuts and drop the strut brace on, orrrr is it the front your talking about? if thats the case then im not sure if you need to drop the coils down to fit it. depends what strut brace it is too and how it needs fitting.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
£200? i fitted an engine in a mondeo for that last week :eek:

They should fit it as said its a 5min job...

Fabia VRS Special Ed
WTF?!?!?!?!

I did mine and it took me 30 mins max to do both sides, you got absolutely p*ssed on!

Would have cost less for you to drive to mine and me do them for you FOC lol.

For that I'd expect them to fir the strut brace too.

By the way you don't need to take the wheels off to do the ARB bushes.

Fabia vrs tdi
Jessica,

I'm sorry if I made you feel awkward, please allow me to make it up to you.

Just pm me and we will take it from there :)

Dodgy one
Jessica,

I'm sorry if I made you feel awkward, please allow me to make it up to you.

Just pm me and we will take it from there :)

cue pm, I want head, you have nice lips yadda yadda ;)

£200 sheets is pricey though, Are they removing the roll bar too, I'd be thinking they would at that price!!!!