ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpine mrd-m300

Getting really annoyed with trying to set this up properly.

is there anyone around hertfordshire that knows what they are doing with these that would be willing to set it up for me?

or is there some average settings that i can put in that will do the job?

im not looking for a bespoke set-up, just something that will make it sound nice and balanced.

cheers

Pete

Skoda Fabia vRS

what is it your havin trouble with mate ?

its a mono block amp so there aint much settin up to do really ??

what head unit do you have ?.........can you control the level on the sub pre out from the head unit ?.........thats if it has a sub pre out

what sub do you have ?

Clio II and Grand Modus

I have the "big brother" MRD-M501 and due it´s only a mono block there are quite a lot of settings. But as long as you select "CH1+2" and the "gain" along with the "LPF" it should work. But a bit more specific would be nice to know.........Like BRUN says what H/U and do you run it from "sub-out" ect.???

i have a 10" type r sub and have an alpine 7874rb head unit which does have a sub pre out. It is a mono block but is digital and has many many diff settings on it!!

any help greatly appreciated

Clio II and Grand Modus

Quote: Originally posted by Pete-W on 26 July 2004

i have a 10" type r sub and have an alpine 7874rb head unit which does have a sub pre out. It is a mono block but is digital and has many many diff settings on it!!

any help greatly appreciated
Just do as I wrote and it will control the sub very good........All the other settings like "slope" time corr. ect. are add ons that will improve bass or sound if you like. I dont use them my self as i want to control the amp gain and boost ect. from the Alpine H/U . Select the LPF where you want to cut the sub of.....like 80Hz or lower IMO. And select LPF to "ON" Does it have "ch-select"?? In that case choose "CH1+2" if you are running L+R rca from H/U (sub-out) Select the "GAIN" and set it on a level that fits the volume/speakers without beeing too boomy. You can always turn up/down the level from the H/U if you like....

Skoda Fabia vRS

unless you have read how to do it properly, and dont carry any passengers, forget time correction

cheers people.

getting the car back tomoz so will check what is on the settings and set it to those suggested.

much appreciated

Pete