ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alpine ice, how good

K20 EG Hatch

anyone ever used these im thinkin bout gettin the amp and two of the subs?

wanna know if there the best to get for the money, by the way gettin em from caraudiosecurity, much cheaper than bass junkies!

Alpine MRDM1000 V12 AccuClass-D Digital Amp Min 1000w x 1 Max.RMS @ 2ohm 14.

SWR1241D 12", 4 Ohm Dual Voice Coil, 1000w Peak, 300w RMS. 0.85 cu ft [Aperture size: 12"]

also whats the difference between dual voice coil and single voice coil, is dual better i take it?

cheers

to be honest, alpine kit is average in general only the F#1 status kit is worth buyin, but then, youve got to have serious money to continue

K20 EG Hatch

in the end got 2 type r 12" subs and an m500 the m1000 would kill the subs in no time bass junkies reckon and i would get better sounds with the next one down. fittin them at the weekend so should sound good. gonna get the matchin amp for me speakers next month too!

reckon it will sound good with this amp an subs?

yeh will sound great if and when u can afford to get a cap maplins sell them special offer just now for 50 i fitted 1 to ma m500 and it makes a diffrence on ma test sheet it says 602 rms @ 14.4 urs will be close tho that althu its only suposed to be 500rms