ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloys to clear Brembos

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Slowly turning my 182 into a comfy track car first upgrade being 197/225 Brembo brake upgrade. Currently got these sat behind standard alloys on a 20mm spacer.

I'd like to fit 15s but I'm not keen on getting any bigger spacers, otherwise will have to be lightweight 16s.

Anyone tried 15s before?

Clio 182 FF
What size discs are you using? I've got the same 197/200/225 Brembos, with 300mm AP Racing discs, and am using 20mm spacers to get them behind 16" Cup Pack wheels.

172 cup, Impreza P1
Recently found my 2118's have way more clearance than the superleggeras to clear AP 4 pots.

clio
My calipers are moddified from standard though, the bolts to mount caliper radially are sat flush for a srart and also skimmed other places.. sat on 280mm discs, theres pics in my project thread called 'the black pearl'