ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ALLOYS FOR CLIO 172

CLIO SPORT 172
PLEASE HELP

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY I HAVE JUST REGISTERED ONTO THIS SITE TODAY AND HAVE TO SAY ITS GREAT AND FULL OF SOME REAL STUNNING MOTORS, ANYWAY THE REASON FOR MY MESSAGE IS AS FOLLOWS.

I HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED A 52 PLATE CLIO 172, I WANT TO CHANGE THE ALLOY WHEELS FOR SOMETHING A BIT MORE MODERN BUT AM HAVING DIFFICULTLY DECIDING WHAT TO PUT ON.

SO IF ANYONE HAS PHOTOS OF THERE CARS WITH ALLOYS ON, OR ANY IDEAS COULD YOU PLEASE HELP AS I REALLY DO NOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT TO PUT ON ME CAR AND DO NOT TO WANT RUSH OUT AND BUY SOMETHING AND LATER REGRET IT.

ONCE AGAIN PLEASE HELP ME.

MANY THANKS

:lolup:

No wheels :(
Turini's :)

Look at my car... Original Renault Wheels which can be bought with it as Standard... So insurance doesnt have to know... :)

RS Clio 200
Turini's :)

Look at my car... Original Renault Wheels which can be bought with it as Standard... So insurance doesnt have to know... :)

But turinis didn't come standard on your car. Rather you then me, if your involed in a insurance claim.

not true, if it didnt come out the factory that way then you should tell insurance.

stupid questin to ask really mate. everyone will just tell you turinis, and try to make ure clio look like 90% of the modded clios on here

Breaking A 172 Replica
2118s are where its at or if you are feeling pretty flush 2020s.

Alternatively superleggys can look brilliant on the clio.

Sam