ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy Wheels.

Black 182
I dont think you could 'slam' a mk3 on 17s.... I think 16s would be perfect..

1. Monza TD's are chavvy..
2. Buy the coilovers first.

Clio MK3 1.2 16V
okay thanks.

I don't like the grey side trim either so I was thinking of getting that colour coded too. :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
white would be a nightmare to keep clean. As mentioned, perhaps go a smaller size if you want it low.

Colour coding is a good idea.

Nothing wrong with being from essex ;)

ph1 clio 1.2
tbf theres a lad that goes to my gym with a slammed astra with big monza's on and it pulls them off pretty well!, saying that its silver with the monz'a in black

1.2 Clio Dynamique
I don't like the grey side trim either so I was thinking of getting that colour coded too. :)

Getting it colour coded will make the car look so much cleaner, but white wheels? I got white wheels on my mk2 ph2 and they are a pain to keep clean clean them Atleast once a week, but they set a car of lovely when they're clean

1.2 16V Dynamique
I was looking for multispoke alloys a while back... I was set on OZ turismos but the price bracket was a little too high for my liking. If you're from Essex, try Rochford tyres (www.alloywheels.com) as they're pretty helpful. I picked up 5 TSR Druids (end of run/show wheel for a spare, which has come in handy since ;) ) with yokohamas for a decent price...

Also, 16s as everyone else has said :) minimal change in speedo and I've only experienced a slight increase in turning circle, but I'm guessing thats the width of my particular alloy chosen.