ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy wheel cleaner

Clio ph2 172
After recommendations on a decent alloy wheel cleaner, I need something that’s going to lift all the crap out of the corners of the spokes!
Ideally something to use once in a while to give a really deep clean and also another product to use on a regular basis.
All help appreciated
Dan

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
After recommendations on a decent alloy wheel cleaner, I need something that’s going to lift all the crap out of the corners of the spokes!
Ideally something to use once in a while to give a really deep clean and also another product to use on a regular basis.
All help appreciated
Dan

Bilberry for regular use and IronX to get off the baked on stuff.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
How much is dragons breath these days.

Just checked, £10 for 500ml
£16 for a litre.

megane 285 sport
I bought 5 litres of the stuff years ago, still plenty left, similar to iron x, but it bleeds red instead of purple. Loads of the stuff on ebay.

That purple Wonder Wheels stuff Scrooge uses. The last time round I diluted some of that & brushed it into the corners of the spokes to get the the annoying bits. I've not had to use anything since I had them refurbished 2.5 years ago.. I sealed them with DLUX after that & the brake dust just wipes off :up: