ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alloy refurb in the north east

Clio 182
Theres a place in Darlington, just of McMullen Road that does them for £40 a wheel i beleive, cant remember the name but ill find it and let you know

impreza sti prodrive
there used to be a place in chester le street behind beamish transport. but i dont know if there still there tbh. good refurbs & could do rims in any colour you wanted.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
SEM in sunderland are really good. They did my dads BMW, left the car with them and they did there work. cost roughly £50 a wheel back in july.

worth giving them a ring

Focus ST
There's a place in aycliffe that do an awesome job, £40 a wheel

Mate of mine took his ST in at 8am, and it was ready for collection by 2 o clock, powder coated and they did a mint job

I'll find the company name and contact details if you like mate

Mk2 1.2 Campus
I used SEM in Sunderland

SP_A0177.jpg

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
SEM:

S.E.M Alloy Wheels Unit 8d
Southwick Ind Est
North Hylton Rd
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
SR5 3TX

0191 548 0617

impreza sti prodrive
thers a place at philadelphia ind est in houghton le spring, there supposed to be good, all get the number tmoro for you

182cup/D40/Hornet
there used to be a place in chester le street behind beamish transport. but i dont know if there still there tbh. good refurbs & could do rims in any colour you wanted.

Stella powder blasting i think,had a few bike wheels done there a while ago,did do a good enough job.Brother had his alloys done there which he was happy with