ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alloy footrest project .......

182 BEAN
my uncle is a metal fabricator and im going to drop my plastic footrest off to him in the week to make an alloy version.

would anyone be interested in this as a product on CS

Comments welcome

iv seen them go for like £25-£30 on the forum so i guess it would be around that price

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Already been done mate. Davo172 (I think) did a group buy. They came to 17 posted. He can still do them too so I'd guess there won't be much demand.

Last edited:

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
As mentioned its been done and a hell of a lot sold, you would prob be better just buying one yourself :)

182 BEAN
ahhhh now a guideline price is set i may just make a couple and see how it goes then , cheers for the feedback :D

Ultra Red Clio 197
I would be interested if you could have them made for the 197! or does Renault sell these? anyone have a part number?

182 BEAN
i got a friend with a 197 so ill see what we can copme up with ..... a new group buy i hope ...... provisional idea ill av a play arouind with it and post pics :)