ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Allignment & Tracking Settings

Renault Clio RSi Mk1
I have now found somewhere that will do my tracking and allignment, but they have said I need to provide the settings for them.

As the car is lowered around 50mm and is due to be used on track as well as the road, what settlings should I be using?

If they cannot find them themselves don't bother going there any decient place will have a standard cat setup.

BenR might be able to give you the best idea of a rought idea wheat to start at but stock setup with more camber (depends how you drive but say 1.5 deg negative) and that should fine fine for most drivers.

Renault Clio RSi Mk1
Obviously they have the standard settings, they said they would put it to any settings I want......

So I thought with it being lowered and me wanting to track it there would be some better settings than the standard ones.

Thanks for the pointers so far.

TooQuicksilver said:
Obviously they have the standard settings, they said they would put it to any settings I want......

So I thought with it being lowered and me wanting to track it there would be some better settings than the standard ones.

Thanks for the pointers so far.
I'd say run 1 to 1.5 degress negative camber at the front stock will be about 0.3 to 0.5