ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
RB Wilton Wake Up.jpg
RB Wilton Wake Up 1.jpg
RB Wilton Wake Up 2.jpg
RB Wilton Wake Up 3.jpg

bowen86

ClioSport Club Member
Looks mega mate,were in Wales this coming weekend for our yearly trip,if your better by then & the clio will be all back together by then? Could meet up at that Baffle Haus or some spot.
It'll still be in bits as is my spine. Lol.

Have a good trip. Have you told Baffle your coming? Might be good to give them a heads up, they aren't really set up for many cars and favour bikes over cars.

bowen86

ClioSport Club Member
No mate,as not sure on what day yet & only 4 cars on the trip.But will drop them a message on the night before.
Just give them a heads up, they're sound and as it's just four cars should be cool. It's when 10+ cars pull up is when issues arise. Cool little place.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Yeah ! Sub 20k still. I remember buying it. Was a PX into a main dealee Vauxhall Garage.
They agreed a price with me ( think 4k ) then had so mich interest didnt want to sell it but they had put the agreement in writing so honoured it.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Took the old girl to Croft with me on Monday and did a few laps to test some new springs.

I managed to avoid the curbs and preserve that genuine splitter. Taking them off this weekend and putting her back to factory. Too clean to be a track car.

View attachment 1663156

I've got the same problem. Mine is absolutely mint.

However, I have OCD and it's getting s**t loads of TLC and preventative maintenance.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
What colours have people had their half cages in their rb’s

I have white wheels….

Any pics would be cool