ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Its a good colour for not looking too bad dirty too, I know this as it's been over 2 years now..

RB182cup&golf gti
Mines not moved out of the garage for three weeks now. Really wanted to take it out this weekend with it being dry but didn't find the time with having to keep my 2yr old entertained. Managed to get 4 coats of EGP on it over the last week though following a thorough paint clean with SRP. Completely OTT but looks absolutely stunning. Resisting the temptation to to top it with a paste wax as it looks so good. Need to make my mind up whether to keep or sell.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
So glad I cleaned it....

Did 40 miles today

CD8F8427-A541-4A0A-B6EF-0664BA91EC58_zpsnq7zmduo.jpg

RB 182 FF
As they are factory fitted they are not as offensive as if they were aftermarket... I'm not really a fan of them but removing might leave you with bodywork of different shades which would irritate me big time....

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Mate, you NEED to get tooling on your car!

Unless it's a big job, it's all pretty easy, even for beginners. Get stuck in!

Probably cost you more in fuel than what the splitter costs! Lol

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Mate, you NEED to get tooling on your car!

Unless it's a big job, it's all pretty easy, even for beginners. Get stuck in!

Probably cost you more in fuel than what the splitter costs! Lol

I will do soon mate haha. I was collecting the alloys in the pic too, so whilst there and as Matt offered 😂

Garage will be done this year, so I will have no excuse!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
OK, I'll forgive you :)

There's always help if you need it and as you know, many of us are fairly local. It's nice to call on people but it does feel good when you accomplish something yourself.

Even if it is fitting a fabia splitter ;)

RB 182 FF
Have you guys noticed how Ford executives have been spying on this thread for inspiration for the new Focus RS launch...? The racing blue RS does look awesome and even has black rims, I'm in to old school cars more but I have a lot of want for that RB Focus RS...!:cool:

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Saw this on Facebook, good to see your back in a Clio. Looks very nice

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Haha, yeah you busted me there Kit!

I've always said RB is the best 182 colour and always wanted one. Was going to tag you in the exhaust hanger thread, but you've seen now!

The bodywork is fantastic on this one for its age.

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Haha, yeah you busted me there Kit!

I've always said RB is the best 182 colour and always wanted one. Was going to tag you in the exhaust hanger thread, but you've seen now!

The bodywork is fantastic on this one for its age.
You also aren't having the suspension back, that is staying on mine!! haha.
Glad you are happy with it, presume there are plans for it?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
It's quite tricked out for fast road atm anyway buddy, so not sure what's happening with it. Just nice to be back in a Clio again.

I'll be doing a project thread on it, but want to clean it first. Anyways, the BC's won't fit due to hub spacing. You still happy with them?