ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Same spot, 12 hours apart.

2017-12-06_06-43-46.jpg
2017-12-06_06-43-51.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Cool isn't it. Left work around 6pm and the sunset was awesome so a perfect excuse for a quick pic!

Got to work just after 7am the next day and the fog was heavy so perfect opportunity to get another pic!

Wouldn't mind going a bit darker like anthracite possibly as there's 1 or 2 scratches up close. Is there any on this you've seen ?

Yeah I've seen a few that look very well but wouldn't want to loose much comfort dropping it. I think I've a set of 30mm ktwc spring I got as spares maybe give them a try

Not exactly sure I know there's a few ktechnology top mounts and exhaust on it and have the ktec de cat and presumed springs as extras

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
What colour are the springs?.

Don’t recall Ktec doing just springs, they sell coilovers.

If the springs are red chances are they will be eibach.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Do they have numbers on?

They may be eibach sportlines. A nice spring.
Drop is about 20 ish and retains decent ride.

Il have look tomorrow not a huge job to swap the springs anyway. Sits I bit high there compared to the car in pictures above

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Your getting funnier by the day Dan!! #Dadjokes.

That was when I drove to work the other day Scott. (27th) Work is at the back of Hertford and being on a farm it's not used as common as roads, especially over xmas.
Nice mate.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
She's not too bad but starting to suffer, hopefully get body work niggles sorted this year!
Passes the 10ft test, lol

RB Clio 182
Ive washed and sealed mine, just got to buff the sealant off and ill get some pics up, its the first proper wash ive given it. It looks superb to say i havnt even machined it yet.

Last edited: