ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Inferno 182's on the Forum

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
There was a lad with an inferno on here, I think it was Dave88 who was trying the spax coilovers out.

They looked well smart in my opinion.

Where did you go on your trip when you took them photos? How many miles?

Id like the Spax set up but think im about to have to shell out ~£400 for some new driveshafts!

Netherlands, Belgium, France, Italy, Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Did the San Bernadino and Stelvio passes as well as a few other good passes. went to the ring and did a few laps too! Did about 2300 miles with my mate James (Heez on here with the Ignis sport) and had an awesome time!

These photos are a mix. Think the first one is San Bernadino, next 2 are somewhere in Italy and the last one is Stelvio!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Id like the Spax set up but think im about to have to shell out ~£400 for some new driveshafts!

Netherlands, Belgium, France, Italy, Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Did the San Bernadino and Stelvio passes as well as a few other good passes. went to the ring and did a few laps too! Did about 2300 miles with my mate James (Heez on here with the Ignis sport) and had an awesome time!

These photos are a mix. Think the first one is San Bernadino, next 2 are somewhere in Italy and the last one is Stelvio!

That trip sounds amazing.

Thats exactly what me and my mate (He is a James to) wanted to do a few years ago but then we stopped it because he couldnt get insured on my car.

Did you do all the driving or split it ? How did your friend get insuranced ?

Do you have a write up or a photo album of your journey ?? Would love to see more.

Sam!

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
That trip sounds amazing.

Thats exactly what me and my mate (He is a James to) wanted to do a few years ago but then we stopped it because he couldnt get insured on my car.

Did you do all the driving or split it ? How did your friend get insuranced ?

Do you have a write up or a photo album of your journey ?? Would love to see more.

Sam!

We took 2 cars. Me and my girlfriend in the bean and James and his girlfriend in his car. James and I did all the driving and it wasn't that bad to be honest. I would say most days were average 250 miles and took about 6/7hrs but that includes stopping for pics/wee's/lunch etc.

We don't have a write up of photo album yet as we came straight back and straight into work but there will be a write up and pics coming soon!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Had a local meet tonight so i gave the bean a little clean to make it a bit more presentfull.

7671793072_9eb01cf263_b.png

Baked Bean by Bonxy, on Flickr

Sam.

182 Cup
really need to get one of those new style badges and bin the others. so much cleaner!

on other notes.
56063068-c1db-ee1d.jpg

Fabia splitter fitted.

also tried to sort my exhaust rear mounts out. the cheap ones I got hung far too low still so its been bodged again, but I reckon I'm going to have to make something.

also fixed manifold to cat leak.

desperately needs another clean though now :(

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks a lot better with the splitter mate.
I put one on my bean and it makes the world of difference.
I've just received my cat fitting kit the other day for north west performance as I think my cats knackered.
Bought a new one from Chris205 off here so that's what my plans are this afternoon if the weather holds out.
You should post some better pics of your bean in here. :)

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers, i got her last march with just 8k on the clock. Its my daily and goes everywhere. Shes been all over europe inc the nurburgring for 5 days and is now just on 30K.
Its got both cup packs and is so nice to drive im reluctant to change anything.

Love it :)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
girl at work said she wanted it for 4k but wouldnt let it go.....there arent many good ones out there never mind inferno

FF Racing Blue 182
jlister do you want to swap the silver door badges and two renault diamonds for black speckle ones lol

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Mine is still going strong! Had it over 7 years now which is a bit daft. Fancy changing to something different soon.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
hi polarbert, still have mine have had it since 07, and 3rd 182 best colour, ill have to get some more pictures up soon!

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
Its a bit less now than it was in that picture. Sits roughly 20mm inside the top of the cut outs when cold and slightly less when its hot. For some reason my cat seems to sag a lot and I cant make it any better! I have tried countless times! Replaced the dogbone mount with a powerflex one but didn't really do much!

No problems with it burning the bumper and had the yozza about a year. Any ideas about how to sort? Was thinking maybe engine mounts to pull the top of the engine towards the front of the car, pushing the bottom of the manifold towards the back pointing the cat a bit more level and the exhaust out a bit more but not sure!

The cats so low you can see it under the car when driving behind me! Can just see it in the middle of the car in this picture!

278810_517575971591081_611165201_o_zps8265a1d8.jpg

Last edited:

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Its a bit less now than it was in that picture. Sits roughly 20mm inside the top of the cut outs when cold and slightly less when its hot. For some reason my cat seems to sag a lot and I cant make it any better! I have tried countless times! Replaced the dogbone mount with a powerflex one but didn't really do much!

No problems with it burning the bumper and had the yozza about a year. Any ideas about how to sort? Was thinking maybe engine mounts to pull the top of the engine towards the front of the car, pushing the bottom of the manifold towards the back pointing the cat a bit more level and the exhaust out a bit more but not sure!

The cats so low you can see it under the car when driving behind me! Can just see it in the middle of the car in this picture!

Exact Same As Mine Mate

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Mines is a yozza but i think the fact the belts have been done more times that i can count might have something to do with it.
I just cant wait to get some cash and get it all fixed and sorted so it sits correct