ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ali's V6 bus back up for sale..

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Combo
FLOL at the exhausts.

And why do all (well, most) V6 reps have the expression spolier, bugs the s**t out of me.

Dip

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Can there be anymore smiley faces? He's probably hysteric looking at the car.

Trader Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Ain't the worst I've seen, but I would never drive that heap of s**t around. Why don't people ever use the front bumper with foglights and no mesh?!

Trader Rating - 50%
1   1   0
  clio 172
wouldnt be too bad to be honest...all the wheels fill the arches etc..

but why oh why didnt he spend that little bit longer sanding the front bumper smooth rather than rippled?

Trader Rating - 86.7%
13   2   0
What a f**king mess, why anyone thinks that looks goood i dunno.

Someones stole his V6 spoiler though.

And a V6 with no front fog lights :rasp:

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Evo 6, E92 320d
Hold on, its a ph2, so hes put the the ph1 front end on, fair enough, but hes put a ph1 boot on it too, why?

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  vauxhall corsa vxr
was doing well with the rear and the must of got bored when it came to the front, thats an absolute heap of poo poo

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Elise, 530d
Why do t***s not spell check there adverts seriously. The rear looks almost believable, as do the sides sorta. But the front is pure gash, i did not realize you could get the Clio V6 in "Expression" Trim level tbh ;)