ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alien Green 200

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I like the racing Blue too, but I want something completely different... the more I look at the Green 200 chasing the RS focus around that track, the more I want!!!

Alien Green 200 cup
Black Speedline
Recaros
Spoiler
Air Con

FTW**

Thanks very much for posting these great pictures, very much appreciated!!

That's the spec I'd go for too.

Clio MK 4
I normally love LY but for some reason its the one i most dislike on the 200. Could be because everytime i see a picture of it it has those AWFUL wheels!

GW Clio 200
21330.jpg

Alien Green does come with the added factor of having warp speed...and you get a free costume from Renault..;)

I might get one of these costumes to scare the hell out my nephews!!!:lolup:

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
think you need to see the alien green in the flesh, its great.

It only works in ^ and black other wise that front bumper sticks out like a dogs b****cks!

R26, R27
you cannot compare alien green in the picture, you must see it in the flesh. i think its alot nicer than white

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Saw LY With the anthracite front end, is nice. I still dont get why my car has the black bits on the front as the bullets/mirrors/interior trim is all anthracite. Dunno were renault are going with this new styling. The headlights are kind of a mix of the laguna and the twingo lol

182cup & 172 racecar
I spent 12 1/2hrs with an AG at the 5th gear shoot,and had had enough of it by the end of the day.
Liked it at first but couldn't live with it.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
i went to the renault world series too and seeing them in the metal im really not sure of the front of the new clios, i guess at least the stickers on the cup version hide it a bit,

white looks cool

3689410353_72105af9cb_o.jpg

3689410629_1437c52e54_o.jpg

bit unsure about the green, as a track / race car i think i looks ok but not sure i would want is on a standard every day car

3689414333_8c304d5964_o.jpg

the blue was nice

3689414569_c5cca06274_o.jpg

White Sti Hatch
Perfect 200

Black Speed Lines
Decked On Coils
Black Roof

Caros & Cornering Lights n its done!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Did anyone see the 2010 clios....white one infront of the yellow racers in the tent.

Now they were Shite.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I'd have a RB one again. Got to have the front insert in black with the cornering lights though. The lights on the cup looks pish IMO.